Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have been LOST!

Lost to a world of moving where there is no connection to the outside world hardly at all!  Seriously, I've missed writing on here.

Tonight I feel:
  • stressed
  • depressed
  • frustrated
  • tired
  • HUGE (seeing as how I'm 31 weeks preggo, this is totally justified)  =o)
  • and above all worried.
There are so many things that have gone on and are going on that I feel as if I'm slowly losing my grip on reality... that being said, I read through some of my old posts and realized that I'm falling into some old habits that I've been trying so hard to end.

SO!  Here's how I'm going to end the night feeling:
  • Hopeful
  • Patient
  • Relieved
  • and yes, HUGE!  LOL!
Emmanuel Teney said, "As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit."

I also recall reading a passage in an article from our church magazine, The Ensign, entitled "Help Thou Mine Unbelief".  In this article, Elder L. Whitney Clayton says,
"No matter who we are or where we live, there is much about our daily lives that is routine and repetitive. As we go about this dailiness, we must be deliberate about doing the things that matter most. These must-do things include making room first for the minimum daily requirements of faithful behavior: true obedience, humble prayer, serious scripture study, and selfless service to others. No other daily vitamins strengthen the muscles of our faith as fast as these actions."
I also like this last quote for the night:
"Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it."  ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

No matter how bad you're feeling tonight (and I promise, you're not alone) remember that tomorrow is a new day.  Start over and proceed with caution as you try to put what's really important into your day.  Have faith, hope and love for those around you (including yourself) and remember that I'm here, even though I've been gone for a while.... okay, I've been gone for a long time, I know.  5 months is a long time.

On to better things we go, right friends?

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome back with such a positive attitude! I will admit though, I would love to know what's been going on all these months. It's your blog and everything, but just sayin :). (Every time I want to go somewhere at night and PJ doesn't want to go with me I always think "I wish I could call Lacey!")

    ReplyDelete